Enter the Fortuner 4×4 Challenge and win BIG
One lucky reader* will team up with a South African sports hero and win a Toyota Fortuner
2.4 GD-6 4×4 AT. Teams will compete in a series of challenges this October**
at the Pezula Resort in Knysna.
WHO ARE THE HEROES?
- Giniel de Villiers from Toyota Gazoo Racing
- Ox Nché, a Toyota Cheetahs rugby player
- Steffi van Wyk-Brink, track athlete and fitness medallist
- Mapule Ndhlovu, fitness star
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
You’ll compete in cycling, speed and paddling challenges, and should be able to perform mental gymnastics! Your friends will envy your physical prowess and fitness.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Take a photo or make a video (optional, but it will make your entry stand out) and fill in the online entry form. Don’t delay – entries close on 29 September. Tell your friends to vote for you on your entry. Terms and conditions apply.
UP FOR GRABS:
- The winner will drive off in a Toyota Fortuner 2.4 GD-6 4×4 AT worth R522 100!
- The finalist* will win a Specialized Epic Comp mountain bike valued at R40 000 and Reebok active gear.
- The semi-finalists will each win a Garmin Fenix 5 Multisport GPS watch worth over R8 500.
*One finalist will be chosen from Weg, go!, Weg Ry & Sleep, go! Drive & Camp, Men’s Health,
Women’s Health and Bicycling entrants. The finalists’ flights and accommodation are included.
**Dates to be determined.